Services at Gladney
- Receive support and encouragement from Gladney through every step of your pregnancy and throughout your life.
- After you give birth, Gladney’s Next Steps program helps you imagine your future and set goals through career counseling, budget coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Update your medical records through Gladney anytime.
- Take advantage of one-on-one counseling and support groups when needed.
- Support for key people in your life, such as family members and the baby’s father.
- Receive temporary care for your child or children through our Rest & Respite (R&R) program while you figure out your next steps.
- This program is available in Texas only at this time.
- If you do not have your own doctor, Gladney will assist you in finding one.
- Your caseworker will help coordinate visits.
- Our team will offer assistance with Medicaid applications.
- Gladney can help cover pregnancy-related expenses while you are pregnant and making an adoption plan.
- Most states will allow Gladney to help you with living expenses (phone, rent, maternity clothes, food, and utilities) as well as medical and legal expenses. Every state has laws that regulate the amount of financial assistance that can be provided.
- Gladney can process Medicaid applications at our Fort Worth, TX campus.
- We will oversee your legal process to ensure your requests are met.
- Gladney will cover the cost of the adoption attorney fees and court fees.
Assistance with Living Arrangements
- Your options counselor will help determine your eligibility for housing assistance.
Plan Your Future
While making your adoption plan for your baby, you can also:
- Work with your Options Counselor to create an individualized plan designed to help you meet your career goals.
- Take advantage of training classes at a local community college.
Network & Support
- Gladney offers lifetime support for mothers who make adoption plans.